Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Caffeine, Bacon and More

Here are some of the most unusual gifts that I have found in a very long time...all under $25 and make great conversation starters and/or stocking stuffers!

BioFuel Caffeinated Popcorn
BioFuel Caffeinated Popcorn

Caffeinated Hot Chocolate
Caffeinated Hot Cocoa Mix

Baconnaise
Baconnaise

Caffeinated Maple Bacon Pops (The best of both worlds!)
Caffeinated Maple-Bacon Lollipops

Stay Puft Gourmet Marshmallows
Stay Puft Caffeinated Gourmet Marshmallows

Still shaking you head? I thought so...
Happy Giving!

2 comments:

  1. I love Baconnaise. And, if I recall, it is a meat free product, so it is okay for vegetarians even though it tastes like bacon. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to know...I had no idea! I must try this on a BLT!!!

    ReplyDelete